Thursday 5 April 2012

Pastel Jeans!


Recently I've been on the hunt for some pastel jeans that were inexpensive (to fit my budget) and I've stumbled upon a large array of them, so here are my favourites with all different price tags!

New Look £16.99
I was so shocked to find so many pastel jeans in New Look, as I find they are a bit hit and miss with the trends, however I was doubly shocked when I saw the price, as they are in my eyes a steal (I ended up purchasing the lilac ones)! 








Topshop £38-£40
I love the Topshop jeans and really believe they are lovely quality, however I think some other shops with lower priced pastel jeans are more reasonable. Topshop has a huge variety of pastel jeans, and when you walk into the shop it's an rainbow explosion! If you're willing to pay a little extra, then these are the jeans I'd recommend! 




Miss Selfridge £36-£40
They have a varied selection of pastels, not as many as Topshop, yet are still in the same price region as them! Again, they have gone for the super skinny jean, which I guess they assume will flatter all figure types, but it'd be nice to see some regular jeans in different pastel shades!


Dorothy Perkins £25.00
When I was browsing online, I stumbled across these jeans, and I was so suprised over the variety of colours and the price! To be honest, I don't really shop at Dorothy Perkins, as the selection is limited to my style, but I might have to make an exception to pick up the coral colour ones!


links: lilac, pink, yellow, coral


Hope you enjoyed reading! Are you a fan of pastel jeans, if so, which is your favourite? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment